- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral to other services if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary residents
- Vaccinations and Immunizations
- Cervical Screening
- Contraceptive Services
- Maternity Services
- Well Baby Clinic
- Child Health Surveillance
- Phlebotomy ( Taking of Blood Samples )
- Rheumatology Monitoring
(By referral from your GP or Practice Nurse) Dietary Advice
- Alternative therapy – Acupuncture
- Counselling Service (Including CBT )
Registered Patients aged 16 to 75 who have not been seen for 3 years may request a check-up consultation.
Registered Patients over 75 years of age who have not been seen in the previous 12 months may request a check-up consultation.
(If you are unable to attend the Surgery for these checks because of your medical condition a home visit may be arranged).